·Special Guest Post by MANDY DAVIS
1. The m3u Playlist Player is now available in the Roku Channel Store.
You can also add it by clicking the channel icon to add it to your Roku below. You will need to go to Settings/System/Update for it to show up at the end of your channels list.
|Click here to ADD m3u Playlist Player|
|The m3u Playlist Player is now a public channel and available in the Roku channel store|
2. m3u Playlist Player Roku Channel
|m3u Playlist Player in the Roku Channel Store|
3. Once you have added the m3u Playlist Player app, then Go to and open the channel.
|After adding then Go to channel|
4. Click on New Playlist +
|Click on New Playlist|
5. Name the stream whatever you’d like.
|Add your shortened m3u URL|
7. Save your new playlist and exit the app.
8. Open the app again and scroll to your playlist. Click the enter button.