Activate and Watch CNNgo on Roku
CNNgo Lets You Watch Live News and more on your Roku media streamer.
Use the CNNgo channel to watch Live news, Headline News, Original Series and more.
CNN is a popular premium cable TV channel that is also available to Roku users to watch all their premium content once they activate the CNNgo channel through their cable TV or satellite TV provider.
Here is a list of some of the current original series available on CNN:
- Anderson Cooper 360
- Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown
- At This Hour
- Believer with Reza
- CNN Films
- The CNN Quiz Show
- CNN Tonight
- Death Row Stories
- Early Start
- The Eighties
- Erin Burnett Outfront
- Fareed Zakaria, GPS
- The History of Comedy
- The Hunt with John Walsh
- The Lead
- Legal View
- New Day
- News Room
- Reliable Sources
- The Seventies
- Situation Room
- Plus many more...
Add CNNgo Play Channel to Your Roku
You will need a cable provider to watch Live content directly through your Roku TV, Roku Streaming Stick or Roku streaming media player. Some content is available though for free.
Tip: If you have AT&T UVERSE, even if you don't have cable TV. Try your login info and you may be able to watch CNNgo on Apple TV, Fire TV or Roku for Free.
1. Once the Roku channel is added go to Settings/System/Update on your Roku and the CNNgo channel will appear at the end of your channels list.
2. Open the channel and go into settings and choose Activate. You will be presented with a code. Enter this code by visiting the CNNgo Activate webpage: http://www.cnn.com/activate/
3. Choose the device you wish to activate and enter your activation code.
4. You will be then asked to choose a provider, from a drop down list. Enter your provider and it will take you to another page where you must enter you online account password and user name.
5. Once you do this the channel will automatically begin playing on your Roku or other media streamer.
Note: this works the same for any other Cable TV channels on this list.
Another way to watch CNN Live for free is with your computer. You may even be able to cast it to your TV using a Chrome browser extension and the Roku Cast Channel