YouTube.com How to Pair Your Roku, Smart TV, or Game Console With your Mobile Devices
Easily access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists and watch Full YouTube Movies on your TV
Use Your Phone or Tablet as a YouTube Remote
YouTube Pairing allows your mobile devices to search for and send videos right to a paired television, game console and even to your Roku to watch them in full screen HD. Once the video plays on one of your paired devices, you can then use your mobile device to do other things while the video continues to play on your TV.
YouTube is a very popular video streaming service owned by Google which features tons of user and even movie studio uploaded video content. Watch hundreds of full movies and TV shows from Paramount Pictures for Free! Learn more...
Watch FULL Movies on YouTube!
You can find many full movies on YouTube! Try it, just enter the name of movie in the Custom YouTube Movie Search box below:
Enter movie title to find and watch a free full version on YouTube
Click here to bookmark and save this YouTube Movie search tool!
This is How to Pair YouTube on a Smart TV or Gaming Device
- Start the YouTube app on your SmartTV or Gaming console. Inside the app go to “Settings” then choose “Pair device”.
- From your Web Browser on your Tablet, Phone, or PC visit: www.youtube.com/pair
- Under the Link with TV code box add the pairing code shown on your Smart TV or Gaming Device.
- Finally Click “Add this TV” and your device will now be paired to your Smart TV or Gaming Device.
Alternative YouTube Pairing Method
- Start the YouTube app on your mobile Device or Android TV box.
- From Inside the app open “Settings” or "Account Settings" then choose “Connected TVs”. Only on Android devices then choose Add a TV.
- Your TV should now display a pairing code which you will enter on your device.
Once your device has been paired to your TV or game console and you share the same network, just select the Wi-Fi icon on your device. This will then let you cast and play videos directly on your TV or game console. If you want to browse for videos directly on your portable device just choose the YouTube icon on your device. Click the Network icon again to send them back to your TV or game console.
Activating Your YouTube Account on Roku:
This is if you want to use your YouTube account from your Roku.
To use your Roku media player with your YouTube Account, follow these steps:
- On your Roku, open the YouTube Channel. (If you don't have YouTube installed yet, you can add it below)
- From Inside the YouTube channel on your Roku click "Sign In & Settings".
- From your Web Browser on your Tablet, Phone, or PC visit: www.youtube.com/activate and enter the code that is displayed on your Roku.
Pairing YouTube With Your Roku:
This will provide a better YouTube experience on your Roku by letting you send videos directly to Roku from your hand held mobile devices. You can continue to use your mobile device while the video is playing.
- On your Roku, open the YouTube Channel. (If you don't have it installed yet, you can add it below)
- From Inside the YouTube channel on your Roku choose "PAIR DEVICE".
- From your Web Browser on your Tablet, Phone, or PC visit: www.youtube.com/pair and enter the code that is shown on your Roku.
Watch the video below to show you how it's done.
- Visit YouTube Home Page
- Visit YouTube Red (Ad-Free Subscription Service)
- Get the Official YouTube Roku Channel
- Try the Alternative MyVideoBuzz Roku YouTube Channel