Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
The Perfect Media Streaming Tablet
|Samsung 32GB Note 10.1|
SUMMARY: We show you how to turn the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 into the perfect media streamer by installing Flash, along with two popular browsers. Use your Galaxy 10.1 to view our large list of Free online Internet Television and Movie channels to watch a ton of great online video content by installing Flash and a few Free Android apps.
The fast processor and Android OS makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 stand out in a crowded field of popular tablets.
Features that makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 a great media streamer
|Android is an open Smart Phone and Tablet OS|
The Android OS is much more open and flexible and offers more media streaming software applications. Most importantly, with the ability to install Flash, it goes even further as the perfect tablet OS for media streaming by letting users play content from our Online Internet TV Channels. Many of these channels require Flash to play so we will show you how to set up your Galaxy 10.1 with Flash and other media streaming apps to make it the perfect personal streamer.
Featuring a large 10.1 inch screen, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 along with it's Android Jellybean OS is the perfect tablet to watch streaming online media.
Since it already comes preinstalled with Android 4.1 Jellybean and Samsung's Touchwiz 4.0 UI, this popular Android tablet comes with a great set of specs. Using a 1.4 GHz Quad Core Cortex A9 processor it gives the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 four times the processing power of a single processor. You won't notice any lags or glitches during media playback or even when playing intensive games.
CPU : Quad core 1.4 GHz cortex A9processor
Screen : 10.1 inches(800x1200 pixels),PLS TFT Capacitive Touchscreen 16M Colors
RAM/Internal memory : 2 GB RAM/*16GB or 32GB (*Based on Model)
Camera : Primary 5 Mega Pixels, Secondary – 1.9 Mega Pixels
Battery : Non removable 7000 mAh
OS : Android 4.1 Jellybean on 32GB - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on 16GB
Case Colors: White or Gray
Installing Firefox, UCBrowser and Flash on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi N8013
With a few simple Apps and a few minutes of time, you can turn your Samsung Android Tablet into a powerful personal media streamer.
(Please Note: The following Flash install also works on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 and N8013 with 16MB if updated to latest Android 4.1 Jellybean OS)
Adobe stopped providing Flash updates for Android. We will show you how to install Flash on your Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet. To get started, first download the following Free Android Apps to your Samsung tablet:
- Adobe Flash Player for Galaxy Note 10.1 Download
- Firefox Web Browser Download
- Phony Plugin for Firefox Download
- UC browser 8.4 Download
After downloading above apps, install one or both of the web browsers below:
Installing Adobe Flash Player Using Mozilla Firefox For Android on a Galaxy Note 10.1 with Android 4.1 Jellybean OS
- Install the previously downloaded Firefox app on your Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
- Open Firefox and go to Settings/Content/Plugins/Enabled.
- Some website will hide their Flash content from mobile devices. Be sure to install the Firefox Phony add-on. This will tell websites that you are browsing from a PC and not from from your Galaxy Android Tablet or phone. Make sure to relaunch Firefox after having installed Phony add-on.
- Visit our Internet TV Channels List and click on of the channel links. You should now be able to view the Flash videos and not see the missing plug-in logos.
- Install UC Browser. If you get an error message telling you installation is blocked go into your setting menu/applications and check "unknown sources"
- Install Adobe Flash Player on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet.
- Launch UC Browser and Click on Menu/Settings/Website Preferences and then select [Desktop]. In the same screen select: [Browsing View] and also [Desktop].
- Test Flash to make sure it works by going to the UC Browser Home Page and visit YouTube. Make sure YouTube opens in Desktop not Mobile mode. You should see a YouTube video playing in the UC Browser and not in the Android YouTube application. When visiting Flash enabled websites, click on the "Click to Load Flash" icons to play flash video content on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet.
Now watch Free TV with our: Movie and TV Channels List »
Additional Media Streaming Apps for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
VLC Direct Pro (Free Download)
Stream and play Music and Videos fro Anywhere! Easy and Powerful Media Client and Server Application. Stream files to and from your PC. Ad free!
Plex For Android
Play .mkv and .avi files on your Android Tablets and Phones.
Interact with your home computer's Plex Media Server
View your photos and streaming videos
Listen to your music library
Watch your favorite online content through hundreds of available Plex channels